- Applicant must hold at least a Master's degree and may be a citizen of any country except the Republic of China
- Application data must include:
- One photocopy of diploma for highest academic degree and present employment certificate
- One copy of most recent published or unpublished writing in English
- Two copies of detailed research plan in English ( at least 2500 words) which should contain:
- Background, significance and objectives of the project
- Methodology and procedures of the project
- Source materials/bibliography related to the project
- Proposed contributions and results of the project
- Two letters of recommendation from those who are in an academic position and able to evaluate applicant research project.
- Applicant's total estimates shall not exceed $ 10,000
- Period of research should be one year as a rule, but no longer than three years
- Grant recipient must submit to the Foundation a progress report and a final report on the results of his/her research upon completion of the project, or the grant will be revoked and PCF will not accept a new application from him/her
- Grant recipient must acknowledge support from the Pacific Cultural Foundation, the Republic of China on the title page if the research results are published, and three copies of this publication must be sent to the PCF, or the grant will be revoked and PCF will not accept a new application from him/her.
- Grant recipient may not make a new application if he/she has not completed the project for which a PCF grant was awarded.
- The application deadlines are March 1 and September respectively.
- Application should arrive at PCF before the deadline. Do not send the application by fax.
- When filling out this form, please type or print clearly.
38 Chungking South Road, Section 3, Taipei, Taiwan, ROC
Tel: (02) 337-7155
Fax: (02) 337-7167
Application form :